Technical difficulties

Sorry to report that we are experiencing technical difficulties with chat. It’s tied to leaderboard which as you probably noticed has also been down for a while. Unfortunately leaderboard situation requires significant engineering effort to fix but hopefully chat will be back online soon. Apologies for the inconvenience and disruption!

4 Likes

is there some kind of problems at the server
i am only getting error messages trying too submit completed cells

1 Like

Hi annkri,

Thanks for letting us know! Yes, there seems to be an issue with submission right now. Hopefully we can fix this soon.

Thank you,
M.

1 Like

Submit cell for completion is fixed now. Please note that all the submissions went through even when an error was shown (if there are any duplicate submissions for a cell they will be deleted). Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks!

1 Like

Constantly getting this error, trying to get a cell to proofread

“Error checking out neuron from Proofreading Drive”

Help :frowning:

2 Likes

There is no cells in the queue and from what i understood it was not a high priority to add more too it either.

From what i understood they would like us too work more on the retinal axons
here is a starting piece if you would like too do that, FlyWire
since i am also working in that area please add any R1-6 in a farm and paste it into the spreedsheet so i can add it to the main farm.

there also looks too be a lot of Lai cells that need completing if you want to work on that, like this one FlyWire

KK also had a huge list of ID s of uncompleted cells so there should be plenty of cells to work with https://gist.githubusercontent.com/ChrisRaven/add2f7dd411ad28d612902499338de08/raw/1e5d1be453a9d9d238eea2a6636cc6b3d6fb1d49/medulla%20-%20unfinished.txt

3 Likes

Sorry, we ran out of cells in the proofreading drive! It should be working again now.

3 Likes

For some large cells, the Connectivity app isn’t able to download synaptic partners.

For example: 720575940640358003
When I try to get the downstream partners, I’m immediately receving the 413 HTTP code ( Content Too Large).

1 Like

Am I the only one, who doesn’t have cells’ statuses (identified, completed, etc.)?
I returns a 502 error for me. Same for the Cell Identification tool.

502 on identification endpoint for me too atm

1 Like

Ok, thanks @st0ck53y. I was playing a little bit with downloading the labeling data and I was wondering, maybe I’ve been blocked somewhere or sth like this.
Now everything seems to be back to normal.

2 Likes